I am on Annual Leave today & I just play my DS Lite (In Pink Colour = My Favourite Colour =P) Final Fantasy XII and I kept failing the missions & the stages at Chapter 10. Think it's because it's already at the final chapter. All the enemies are Level 90++ when I just reach Level 50. Anyway its already 90% completion for the game after spending more than 30 hrs of my time on it. Oh ya I still have my PSP which I did not touch it for ages coz no games for me to play. No one download games for me anymore ever since "he" dun wan me.
Now that mummy is out to buy bread etc for tml. My house left me,
Xiaobai (my white rabbit) & 3 big Wu Gui. Xiaobai is already 6 years old.
Think it is considered at middle age rabbit already. Wah I dun remember that he has been with my family for so many years already. It all started when my sister's friend whom do not want Xiaobai anymore since he grows big and she wants to buy new small & cute rabbit. My family decided to adopt Xiaobai and keep him. The 1st day Xiaobai came to
our house he was squeezed in a very small container, those which person
use it to keep hamsters. Ke lian de Xiaobai can't move at all in that container coz he is a big rabbit and its simply too small for him. I wonder how my sister's friend can juz put Xiaobai in that super small container.
There was not cage prepared for Xiaobai yet, therefore we put him in a big box. Obviously Xiaobai was scared stiff and kept scratching the box
and jumping around in the box. My mother, sister & I dunno what to do,
maybe he dun like the box after all.
The next day my brother help us buy a cage with is very big & spacious
for Xiaobai. Seems that his mood is better after staying at his new home.
Eversince Xiaobai has been with my family and he is leading a good life, haha, got lots of food to eat, nice home to stay in, free to run about in the house.
