I can't remember clearly when was the last time I really smile & filled with joy & happiness.
To Carol: Sorry to disappoint you as I dun seem to recover after such a long time.
Feelling super depressed & emotionally upset is my everyday task, ended up crying so often
that I think tears accumulated is = 5-10 yeas of a normal person.
Floating to & from day after day to madhouse without any advancements for the past years.
Every little stress bulids up & piled on me in all directions. Even the slightest tigger that you can never imagine will affect me adversely & makes me suffer from emotion breakdown again.
During my meetup with Shiping, Yuyun & Yanlan last nite at Starbucks (my sec sch classmates since Sec 1 & shiping is my kindergarden K1 classmate + sec sch classmate too) they have updated us with their recent lifes & well being. Shiping brought along her baby's ultrasound scan to show it to us (total 3 pics). Shiping has been trying to consuel me whenever I feel down,
but this case guess I am still not improving and she sugg me to turn to professional assistance.
Shiping is the 4th or 5th person telling me since last year. Among all my friends & classmates, they knew that I wanted to get married early & settle down. In the end, one by one gotten married, give birth to their sweet babies, have a happy family.
Ah Bee - Happily married with BB Boy
Weiyi - Another blissful one with BB Girl
Mee Mee - (my sec 3 classamate whom I lost contacts for years after she return back
to malaysia) heard that she was married with a chid :: not sure girl or boy haha
Pamela - ROM already
Sharon - somewhere in China with her bf , coming back in July
Isn't the date shd be 24/6/2008 for today's date.
