非常に疲れている = Very Tired
Am I aging ? Starting to get old ? Or the tireness accumulated over the years ?
I have been so tired recently. Once I reach home, after having my dinner & I feel like sleeping
and will fall in a deep sleep as if I am sleeply beauty & will nv wake up, keke.
Well, in the end I still drag myself up to get ready for work even
I wanted to continue with my beauty sleep.
Last nite, Alvin he called me once he reach home after his tiring day of work & he said sth that makes me very 感动和开心::
"老婆,幸好有你, 你是我的精神支柱, 我的原动力."
Does that sounds that I am important to him?
Am I going to be Mrs Tan someday ? Haha =)
* * * Btw wat's the problem with the blog:: Its suppose to be 3/7/2008 Thursday right now * * *
