<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3819352828672666722?origin\x3dhttp://kelly-hellokitty.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YOURURLHERE @blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, July 26, 2008

Recent mths the mrt has been getting super crowded and no matter what time of the day, it will be packed with ppl. Probably due to the jet up prices in petrol, taxi fares are getting higher
and there are many foreigners entering for job opportunties. The other day when I went home together with Hoi Fai after work, as per usual it was crowded at City Hall so we waited to board the 2nd train instead. When the train arrived, we get on the train and there was this guy who can see that there was obviously no room another person and he simply pushed his way in.
He was pushing "Me" since I was in front of him and he push & push till I nearly fell down. This guy really pissed me off . And I said: "Can you stop pushing" quite loudy in the mrt and everyone was looking at me, haha. And I also tried to ellow him back & he finally know that I mean business and he stopped pushing. Hoi Fai was still standing there "gong gong"..... zzzzz okies seems like I manage to resolve it myself anyway.