<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3819352828672666722?origin\x3dhttp://kelly-hellokitty.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YOURURLHERE @blogspot.com ♥
Monday, August 4, 2008

Yesterday, while I was having my Japanese lesson halfway thru, I saw that my phone is ringing & it was hubby calling from his home. I can't take the call since I was in the mist of my class. I quickly return call to him during my 10 mins break in btw & he said that he is going to the hospital shortly as his mother was admitted to TTSH accompanied by his sister.

On the train, I suddenly received an sms from Kelvin, my secondary school friend. In his sms mention that his mum's wake was till thur.
He mentioned that his mum was at last stage of cancer not long ago.
I felt so lost & I dunno wat to reply him in the sms. Indeed life is really unpredicable.

I meet hubby at Novena MRT station after lesson to visit his mother.His sister and brother-in-law were there and abt 5 mins after I sat down,I suddenly hear a "Pooooo" sound from the patient laying on the next bed.My facial expressions changed suddenly. Okies by then his mother suggested all of us of go for a walk outside coz the auntie was doing big business with the help of the nurses.Shortly after his sister and brother-in-law left, the MO came wanting to understand more abt his mother condition. From what he is saying, seems like it's highly possible that a heart bypass operation is required. It sounded serious to me coz the doctor said that if it's not done there is a high chance to suffer from heart attack. The doctor mentioned that based on the records in 2001, her blood vessels blockage for the 3 heart vessels were, 100%, 75% & 50% and he can't determine what's her condition now. This will only be confirm after conducting the test which will be very painful continuous for many hrs to determine how's the heart blood vessel condition before operation. As hubby called to inform his sister abt his mum condition to decide if they are gg to run the test which there are some small risks involve as well. I can see that hubby's tears was rolling down & he tried to control it. His sister will decide for his mum and decided to let her take the test today morning.


Hubby told his mother at his plans to get married with me in the hospital
and his mother immediately said she was able to fork out her money for our marriage. We said that we will work out the details 1st & hubby also dun wish to use his mother money too. Soooo we have lots of things to survey, plan & decide. We had went to the Creative Living 2008 last sat
at Singapore Expo to obtain more details if we are doing renovation for his house, their price was soooo high. Anyway it's just for reference only.
In the event if we are really having any renovation for marraige, his mother wants us to engage hubby's uncle who is a renovation contractor.