Hubby meet me at the chalet. He said "I want to make sure that you reach home safey".
We have reached Shuyi's Chalet thanks for Lee Pa for driving us down.Birthday Girl Shuyi & Me. Iris was starting to have to dinner.
YY & Me.
It's us again, ops. Yeap, Cindy finally reached. Have not see her for quite a while in the office.
All of us at Aloha Chalet.
I love flowers.
I love pink.
I'm dainty and dirty; not a trace.
I party till dawn,
I shop till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm a girl. And a beautiful one too.
The DIVA ♥
K E L L Y there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
announcements;p
WISHLIST ♥
Go around the world. Kick his ass. Make me grow taller. Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
Fame, Beauty & Fortune.
Friends forever.
Trip to Hollywood.
Be Tom cruise's Leading Lady.
HER AUDIENCES ♥
They applauded her and gave her a standing ovation.