What a day to begin my Friday (Yesterday). I am suppose to be off today but was changed from Fri to Wed offday due to some manpower arrangement. Zzz early in the morning there is a stormy rain and I still hv to rush off to work in that rain.
After reaching the MRT station I got a sign of relieve and the next great thing happen. The train was travelling at a fast speed which resulted in some water being splash onto me while the train pass by the station before stopping completely. Okies that's not the first time it happen so I dun bother much and alight the train as per usual. After which the train suddenly stop at Kembangan for about 20-30 mins (I don't remember extractly). There was an announcment that the train will be delayed due to track fault... therefore the mrt begin crawling super slowly bit by bit till I made it to City Hall to change train again & finally reached office. Okies I was late the 1st time I been so long in Biz.
I went to Far East Plaza after work (also on Friday) to shop shop and ended up buying 3 pairs of shoes, 1 dress, 3 belts etc. Ops. haha, hubby not around to control me ... suddenly i start my shopping craze already. Coz he will always stop me from buying things and pull me away from
the potential shopping threats.
On the way home via the Express Bus, I past by the area where the F1 Race was held.
Lots of traffic police station at the sides of the road. Den suddenly the traffic police stop my bus
and asked the driver to come out. Dunno wat happen anyway I juz wan the bus to move off and go back home quickly.
End note: I reach home safey after an adventurous day.
