Yes, it was over. I had my JLPT 4 TEST today afternoon ... even its midnight now...
I am refering to 7th Dec 2008 hahah. ... not 8th Dec.
I was like a war and the test is soooo long and tedious. I really regretted that I did not buy the
CD for JLPT 4 to practice "Listening" at home.
Reason for not buying::: Too expensive ($60-$70+)
Consequences: Done badly for my listening test "Catch no ball".
The conversations recorded for the test were too fast & they only spoke once..
Sorry no repeat or rewind if u miss it. And I miss it several times... and I can see that my points
were flying away .. I was so nervous and I even shade the answers wrongly
starting with "REI" = Example Qns. I realized how come I have so many answers to shade and not enuf space... I started to panic .. SUPER PANIC ...and I miss another few conversations again (while correcting the mistake) Time was barely available for me correct my mistakes as the CD went on and on to the next Qns ..
Hopefully that with the others for Reading, Grammar, Vocab etc I can pass ....
Wish me good luck ....
Lesson Learnt::: I am going to buy the JLPT 3 CD to listen if I visit Kinokuniya again ..Arrrgghh..
