OMG I need to get up much more earlier for my travelling time from home to
Nobel. It seems to be nearer for those staying in the East however I need to get up
much more earlier in order to catch the bus to work.
The bus is travelling at the pace of a tortoise due to many traffic lights
and the bus is stopping at every bus-stop.
It's my 1st day of work at new office Nobel. Hubby accompany me to the office
in the morning as I am really not true which bus-stop to alight.
After alighting the bus there is a coffee shop just next to the bus-stop.
Me & Hubby bought breakfast + drinks & we had our breakfast at the mini size
pantry.
I am all set to start work, however realised that there is some technical fault.
This is where the chaotics situtation which came in for half a day.
Luckily my new colleague Mark who is heading towards Tampines drove Cecilia
& me home.
