<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3819352828672666722?origin\x3dhttp://kelly-hellokitty.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YOURURLHERE @blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's raining early in the morning. I waited at the bus stop as per yesterday timing
at 7am. Not sure if the bus had just left or there is some delay in the arrival time
due to the rain, I aboard the bus at 7.10am. Went over to the coffee shop for my tea (in paper cup) before I cross the overhead bridge to the office.

For lunch time, me + hubby + Aisyah went to the canteen which is next to the office. The chicken rice is selling at $2.5o. There's plenty of time after makan.
We just stared in the sky and looked at each other. Me & Aisyah went to the mini size pantry for the great "Sea View" (haha as if its really sea view)

My day ended with a smile when I realised that the shuttle bus to Paya Lebar Mrt station followed by taking the train is faster than taking the bus.
I can't resist that there is no shopping at Nobel area. Therefore I went to "Watsons", yes yes "Wastons" after I start Tampines Mrt stations.

=== Finally === I did some shopping === (=^_^=)