not to trouble ppl too much, to improve my personality, to build a better network among everyone. Perharps by improving myself, I will not get dump again.
Although I have move on , I have to admit that it hurts me very much.
I felt so sorry & guilty towards my parents have to go thru with me during my worst times.
My father nearly admitted to hospital due to overworry on my situation.
I saw my papa cried coz I was really in a terrible state that I was crying day & night for mths wanted to commit suicide. Mom's world was upside down because of me.
Indeed Time is the Best Healer
Painful Memories will fade away with the ticking sound of the clock
A fresh day marks a new start
Life is like a mirror reflection
What comes by what goes by
A matter of time to redress
------------------------------------------------------------------
From Kelly To Alvin: BB, thank you for being my side
I will not have live on this far without you (=^_^=)
