<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3819352828672666722?origin\x3dhttp://kelly-hellokitty.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YOURURLHERE @blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, June 11, 2009

I have been working at SH Haw Par Centre since Day 1 I join the company.
  1. Centralized Location
  2. Near to Plaza Singapura, Parkmall & Mohd Sultan
  3. Mama Shop, Vins Cafe & not to forget Dr Chong is just downstairs
  4. My favourite stores like Sasa, Watsons, Daiso, Imagine Turn, Cotton On, Mini Bits are all at PS.
  5. Easier to meet up with friends after work
  6. Very Near to the Mrt Station
  7. ATM is just a Dhoby Ghaut MRT which I an withdraw money easily w/o having to Q (coz normally not crowded)
  8. Can buy the nice milk tea at MRT station or Mr Bean
  9. Able to hang around / shop around while waiting for Hubby or Friends
  10. ~~~ Great Place / Location to work in !!! That's why I am here for so many years~~~~

However WE ARE MOVING TO NOBEL next Monday 15th June 2009:

  1. Not near to MRT station
  2. No Shopping Centrals nearby
  3. No fast food
  4. No shopping
  5. At some Ulu Ulu place
  6. No place to dine when I work sat or mid shift (I tink)
  7. Possibility of being late due to the bad traffic jam at Ubi
  8. Small Pantry
  9. Mini size table
  10. I am seated at the other row/ corner on the level ... not the same row at my dept ?????