Prefect Day for the wk coz this is the only day that I am definitely not working for sure. Apart for being a Sunday, today is Father's Day as well.
Alvin decides to bring me out today.
To where ?
To Orchard = Takashimaya, followed by Far East Plaza.
Dun be surprised. Alvin & I had been together for 1 yr plus, however we really hardly got the chance to really go out together. He is always working, OT, if not
he is tired and just wants to rest at home.
Purpose of going to Orchard:
- To use my $80 Taka Voucher
- I bought lots of stickers, cute bears, tote bag (for danica belated bday gift), a pair of mini Japanese Dolls
Alvin bought me a Super Mario Beanie Huggies at the Tampines Interchange. Haha I conned for a soft-toy which was not easy for him to offer to buy sth for me leh.
After which Alvin & I took the Express bus back home as we are having dinner at the Soup Restaurant in Century Square for Father's Day together with "Da sao" parents.
This is my Diary for 21st June 2009.
