<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3819352828672666722?origin\x3dhttp://kelly-hellokitty.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YOURURLHERE @blogspot.com ♥
Friday, July 24, 2009

My mood swings is getting beyond control again.
Stress from work makes me even harder to keep myself in top condition.
My stats had been failing for the past 6 mths & I am getting extremely demoralised.
Shuyi, Zhiyun, Cindy, Sen & many other colleagues had resigned one-by-one made me feel upset. Only left with Carol, Donand, Weiliang & Sylvia for my lunch kaki.
Oh gosh ! Believe me, I really tried to Push & Push myself very hard. I also want to hit my stats,
and I want my additional $50 every mth. Somehow something seems to drag me back and
that I really cannot concentrate on answering more calls.
Maybe my heart is really not there anymore. No matter how hard I try, I seems useless.